Who are the game changers in the healthcare industry? In a recent article on Forbes, contributor Robert Reiss shares his team’s top 10 picks, along with each CEO’s insights on how their companies are and will continue contributing to healthcare transformation.
The top 10 CEOs transforming healthcare in America are:
- Dr. Alan Bauman, Founder and CEO of Bauman Medical
- Dr. Toby Cosgrove, President and CEO of Heal
- Sandra L. Fenwick, President and CEO of Boston Children’s Hospital
- Dr. Graham Gardner, Co-founder and CEO of Kyruus
- Jo Ann Jenkins, CEO of AARP
- Kevin Lamb, Founder and CEO of Advanced Tissue
- Dr. Stephen K. Klasko, President and CEO of Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
- Alan B. Miller, Founder, CEO, and Chairman of Universal Health Services
- Ron Williams, CEO of RW2 Enterprises and former CEO of Aetna
Reiss asked each CEO this: “How is your organization transforming healthcare in America today, and how will your company drive healthcare transformation in the future?”
To read each of the top CEOs’ answers, read the full article on Forbes.