McKesson Ventures portfolio company Komodo Health has been named as one of the Rising Stars of the Forbes Cloud 100 List. The Rising Stars are fast-growing cloud companies whose early momentum suggests they could become tomorrow’s must-use platforms, much like Stripe and Slack.
The Rising Stars demonstrate impressive sales growth and buzz in the cloud sector. The companies were selected in partnership with Bessemer Venture Partners, which evaluates thousands of early-stage tech companies each year. More than half of this year’s Rising Stars are based in the San Francisco Bay Area, while others operate centrally in New York City, Atlanta, or Burnaby, Canada. One company on the Rising Stars list, design software company Sketch, operates 100 percent remotely.
Companies previously identified as Rising Stars have done well. RedLock, which was on the 2018 list, was acquired by public cybersecurity company Palo Alto Networks for an estimated $173 million. 2016 Rising Star Amplitude entered the Cloud 100 for the first time, joining other Rising Star alumni such as Zapier, Cloudinary, and Outreach. And three Rising Stars appeared on this year’s Cloud 100 list: Toast, ServiceTitan, and Canva.
This year’s crop of Rising Stars work in multiple industries from cybersecurity to creating Facebook Messenger chatbots to use for support or e-commerce. Some are designed for developers, while others are geared toward everyday users.
This year’s Rising Stars are:
- Alloy: identity verification for fintech
- Anvyl: supply chain data analytics
- Axonius: cybersecurity asset management
- Cypress.io: test automation tool
- FreeWill: charitable will and estate planning
- Gatsby: website and app builder
- Grafana: analytics software
- Imply: operational analytics
- Ironclad: automated contracting
- Komodo Health: health care intelligence and mapping
- Lattice: people management software
- LogDNA: log management software
- ManyChat: chatbot creation platform
- Notion: work management
- Retool: software builder
- Sketch: digital design toolkit
- StackShare: developer tool marketplace
- Traction Guest: enterprise visitor management
- Truework: employment and income verification
- Zeplin: connected space for product teams
Read the full article here.