Empowerment Model: A New Partnership Model for Maximum Efficiency, Cost Savings, and Control, Upcoming Webinar Hosted by Xtalks
Two experts from Clinical Ink will present a webinar on the benefits of subscription models for clinical trials on July 13, 2021, at 11 a.m. ET.
In the webinar, hosted by Xtalks, Clinical Ink Senior Director, Outcome Solutions Kim Romanello; and Manager, Product Innovation Brady Keeter will discuss how subscription-based models for clinical trials can allow greater flexibility, reduced costs, and customized solutions and services.
With increased attention on decentralized clinical trials, a growing number of sponsors and contract research organizations (CROs) plan to adopt direct data capture (DDC), eCOA, ePRO, and eConsent into their workflows. Several reputable vendors offer holistic eSource solutions, but CROs may want to build and operationalize their own models for a number of reasons.
A subscription-based model that provides the flexibility to use a variety of solutions and services, from ePRO and training, to help desk and translation support, enables companies to make the most of their internal resources and outsource less.
The subscription model allows sponsors and/or CROs to:
- Bring more clinical trial functions in house
- Increase revenue by unleashing the full capabilities of internal teams
- Bring more visibility into study build and deployment to make decisions based on real-time insights
- Rapidly configure and deploy homegrown questionnaires with activity library access
- Simplify translations by using a built-in system function
- Rapidly accelerate speed to database lock.
By licensing only the technology they wish to bring in house, CROs reduce operating costs.
The Clinical Ink presenters will also answer questions about study build, translation, and licensing issues.
Register for the webinar here.
Read the full press release here.