Pharmapacks Announces Expansion and Reformation of Board of Directors and Advisors
Pharmapacks, an eCommerce enablement platform and retail seller for brands across major eCommerce marketplaces, announced that it has a new Board of Directors and Advisors, effective January 2021. The announcement follows Pharmapacks’ partnership with and strategic investment from The Carlyle Group in November of 2020.
The Board of Directors and Advisors is composed of 10 members:
- Andrew Vagenas, Pharmapacks Founder and CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors and Advisors
- Jay Simmons, Managing Director, Head of Global Consumer, Media, and Retail, The Carlyle Group
- Yue Bonnet, Principal, The Carlyle Group
- Carrie Williams, Partner, McKesson Ventures
- Arjun Purkayastha, Senior Vice President, eCommerce, Digital & Ventures, Reckitt
- Charlene Lim, Senior Vice President, Legal, eCommerce, VMS, and Greater China, Reckitt
- Sunny Davis Nastase, President Enterprise Accounts (retired), UPS; 25-year executive and consultant
- Daniel Myers, former Executive VP &Chief Supply Chain Officer, Mondelez; Former Global VP of Product Supply, P&G
- Sergio Pupkin, Chief Growth & Strategy Officer, Sealed Air
- Scott Emerson, Founder and CEO, Emerson Group
“Pharmapacks continues to drive unprecedented growth and we are thrilled to officially welcome an experienced and very successful group of business leaders to our Board of Directors and Advisors—each providing unique insights and deep knowledge to support our business expansion and deepen our commitment to diversity at every level of our organization,” said Pharmapacks CEO Andrew Vagenas.
Pharmapacks was founded in 2010 as a single brick-and-mortar pharmacy and has evolved into a leading consumer goods platform. The company has cultivated relationships with consumer brands across eCommerce marketplaces in North America including Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Target, Google, and Facebook.
Read the full press release here.