Truveris Expands Leadership Team With Key Appointments
Truveris, a digital health company focused on reducing costs and improving access in pharmacy, announced that it has bolstered its leadership team with several key hires and internal appointments. Under the leadership of CEO Jeff Eberle, Truveris has assembled a seasoned team of industry veterans to drive innovation and fuel the company’s rapid growth trajectory.
The expansion of the leadership team demonstrates Truveris’ deep commitment to serve as a leader in driving transparency, affordability, and access across the pharmacy supply chain.
“At Truveris, we are laser-focused on our mission to align the pharmacy marketplace to create a simpler, more efficient system to drive value for all stakeholders,” said CEO Eberle. “Combining this group of new leaders with our seasoned executive team uniquely positions Truveris to serve as a trusted strategic partner by leveraging our comprehensive suite of solutions propelled by data analytics, a purpose-built technology platform, and extensive industry expertise.”
The new hires and appointments are:
- Mike Edwards, chief commercial officer, is responsible for commercial operations and activating an integrated strategy to bring current and expanded technology solutions to new markets. Prior to Truveris, Edwards was most recently president of commercial markets at OptumRx, a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group.
- Gregg DiPietro, chief marketing officer, is responsible for the vision, direction, and performance of all strategic marketing activities. Prior to his position at Truveris, DiPietro was senior vice president, marketing, for Press Ganey Associates, a healthcare performance improvement organization.
- Kaliroi Brodin, PharmD, senior vice president, client success, payer markets, will lead Truveris’ rapidly growing account team providing industry expertise and client advocacy to its plan sponsor clients. Brodin has more than 20 years of experience as a pharmacist in areas including pharmacy benefit management, managed care, pharmaceuticals, retail pharmacy, and academia.
- Nanette Oddo, chief strategy officer, will lead the company’s innovation strategy and agenda. She has more than 25 years of experience bringing healthcare software and technology-enabled service to help improve access, affordability, patient engagement, and shared decision-making to the healthcare marketplace. Prior to Truveris, Oddo was general manager at Phreesia, an intake and patient engagement software solution.
- Diane Throop, chief analytics officer, leads Truveris’ data and analytics enterprise, which includes the company’s state-of-the-art data and analytics platform, data science, and analytic reporting. She has worked in healthcare analytics for more than 30 years, including positions leading data and informatics at Optum Analytics, Humedica, and PharMetrics.
- Patrick Tyne, chief product officer, has spent his career building best-in-class software solutions across payer, life sciences, and provider healthcare markets. Prior to Truveris, Tyne was a member of the founding team of ConcertAI, where he focused on accelerating new innovations in oncology, leveraging real world data and advanced AI insights, to inform cancer-related drug development, clinical trials, and health economics and outcomes research.
Read the full press release here.